PRINT-READY, HI-RESOLUTION PHOTOS:
FOR PRESS AND BOOKING: Megan Wilson
PERSONAL E-MAILS: Liam’s E-mail
Liam has been touring professionally as a standup since age 19, when he was hired out of college to perform on a comedy/game show tour. His credits include colleges and clubs across the country, as well as headlining across Europe. He has appeared on Showtime, IFC, Comedy Central, CNN HLN, and spent two seasons as a panelist on Vh1’s Best Week Ever. His podcast and radio appearances include multiple episodes of WTF with Marc Maron, and The Howard Stern Wrap Up Show.
His concert film, Tell Your Friends!, was invited to hold its world premiere at the SXSW Film Festival. In 2014, his album, Comedian, was released on ASpecialThing Records and debuted at the top of the Amazon and iTunes comedy charts, where it still appears. His second album, Working Class Fancy, was released by Comedy Dynamics in 2016, and also continues to appear on the Amazon and iTunes bestseller charts.
In 2016, GQ Spain included Liam in their list of the “100 Best Comedians of All Time,” and in 2019, he was named as a quarterfinalist for the Academy Nicholl Fellowship. He has since had two scripts place in Final Draft Big Break, the Atlanta Film Festival, and many many others.
- Liam has been profiled by The Wall Street Journal.
- Liam has been interviewed on NPR’s Morning Edition.
- Liam was recently included in GQ Spain‘s list of the ‘100 Best Comedians of All Time.’
- Liam and his nephew showed The New York Daily News around Queens.
- Liam’s album release show was the lead item in Cindy Adam’s Page Six column.
- Liam was recently interviewed on The Howard Stern Wrap Up Show.
- Time Out New York wrote a full-page article about one of Liam’s shows.
- For a complete (and growing!) press list, click here.
BLURBS FROM OTHER COMEDIANS:
- Lewis Black: “I have worked with Liam and done his podcast and I can tell you he is funny and smart and off kilter in the best possible way. He gets it. And he’s not an asshole.”
- Vanessa Bayer: “Liam is an awesome stand up; funny, smart and genuine. What more do you want America?”
- Eddie Pepitone: “Liam McEneaney is one of the great deadpan wits that I know. Funny guy who continues to keep me laughing and that’s hard to do if you know me.”
- Gilbert Gottfried: “I can honestly say, when Liam is booked to do a half hour, he does a half hour. Not 28 minutes. And not 34. But a half hour. Also, he speaks English which for an English speaking audience, is very important.“
FESTIVAL APPEARANCES INCLUDE:
The New York Comedy Festival, The San Francisco SketchFest, Gilda’s Laugh, The Laughing Devil Comedy Festival, and more.
Both encores from the Working Class Fancy album recording show at The Bell House:
Liam McEneaney on Showtime’s Caroline Rhea & Friends:
Liam McEneaney from Tell Your Friends! The Concert Film!:
FROM THE ALBUM WORKING CLASS FANCY
Listen to Working Class Fancy on Spotify
FROM THE ALBUM LIAM MCENEANEY: COMEDIAN:
Listen to Liam McEneaney: Comedian on Spotify
IF YOU LIKE LIAM
You will also enjoy Woody Allen, Jim Gaffigan, Hannibal Buress, Janeane Garofalo, Kurt Braunohler, Myq Kaplan, Richard Pryor, Bill Cosby, Bob Newhart
ALBUMS AND FILMS
In 2011, Liam released his first concert film, Tell Your Friends! It also starring Reggie Watts, Kurt Braunohler & Kristen Schaal, and Christian Finnegan, and featured interviews with Jim Gaffigan, Hannibal Buress, Janeane Garofalo, and much more. It had its world premiere at the SXSW Film Festival, and toured with screenings at the Paley Center, Comic-Con, the Friar’s Club Film Festival, Just For Laughs Chicago and Montreal, and many others. It was released as a DVD/CD Soundtrack on ASpecialThing Records and continues to sell well.
Liam’s second album, Comedian, also from ASpecialThing, debuted at the top of the Amazon and iTunes comedy charts, and garnered serious critical praise. Liam’s third album, Working Class Fancy, was released in 2016 by Comedy Dynamics. Liam is presently at work on his latest album, Last Call!.
Airplay for the album includes college radio, the legendary Doctor Demento Show, and the Sirius/XM comedy stations.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
No incoming links found yet.